The After School Activity Programme is designed to give students an opportunity to explore activities of particular interest to them and their families outside of the regular school program. They also provide a special situation for children to socialize with others of the same or different grades.
Activities at Anton Bruckner International School are generally scheduled between 2.00 pm and 3.00 pm or 4.00 pm.
- Most courses run from the second Monday in October till the end of January, unless otherwise specified. The 2nd Semester runs from February till the end of June.
- Registration Deadline: The registration form must be returned to your child’s teacher as soon as possible. Please register early to avoid disappointment, as space is limited. Enrollment is on a first come, first served basis. Class sizes are limited to ensure quality of instruction and sharing of equipment.
- Please note that you will be notified by the activity leader/ASA coordinator if your child is accepted to the course. You will also receive a schedule and will be informed about the total costs and how to pay.
- Please note that there can be no refunds if a child withdraws from a course which has already started or misses any class. (Exception: if your child is injured or sick for a longer period of time).
- It is the responsibility of the parents to see that children are promptly picked up when the class finishes. Children who attend the Afternoon School Care will go directly back to their assigned ASC room.
- In the event that a class is canceled by the school, a make-up class will be scheduled. Parents will be advised as soon as possible of such cancellations.
FIRST DAY OF CLASSES: All students will meet in the corridor next to their classroom and will be picked up by the activity leaders. Later on students will go directly to their assigned classroom.
View some pics from previous ASA-classes: