LISA-JUNIOR is a caring, cosmopolitan community of vibrant learners striving for excellence in the achievement of knowledge and personal development. LISA-JUNIOR prepares students with the academic skills and qualifications needed to access Middle School in any country of the world. LISA-JUNIOR promotes an inclusive school that teaches empathy, fosters collaboration and celebrates international diversity.
LISA-JUNIOR is committed to provide students of international-minded families with a high quality, English language education. We nurture pupils to be independent and well-balanced life-long learners with sound moral values who are respectful and responsible. We develop the students to their full creative, intellectual, moral and physical potential. By cultivating the strengths, skills and abilities of our students, they will be able to learn and act with confidence and joy, can follow their heart and do what is right.
The language and culture of the local Austrian community offer rich resources to support the learning process of each student. Our school is therefore committed to positive interaction with the local community and serving as a community resource.
We believe in:
- Honesty, integrity and respect are essential for building trusting relationships.
- Each person is unique and has equal worth.
- All people are responsible for their actions.
- Open-mindedness, empathy and compassion are essential for living in a diverse community.
- Developing head, heart and hand is necessary to realize one’s potential.
- Leading a healthy and active lifestyle improves the quality of life.
- Expectations that are challenging lead to higher levels of performance and improve results.
- Education is shared responsibility of students, family and school.
- Contributing positively to society and the environment is our shared responsibility.
- Our lives and the life of the community are enriched by diversity.
- Commitment, enthusiasm and perseverance lead to success.
- Nurturing curiosity and creativity stimulates exploration and discovery throughout life.