Anton Bruckner International School is a caring, cosmopolitan community of vibrant learners striving for excellence in the achievement of knowledge and personal development. Anton Bruckner International School prepares students with the academic skills and qualifications needed to access any Diploma Programme School in any country of the world. Anton Bruckner International School promotes an inclusive school that teaches empathy, fosters collaboration and celebrates international diversity.
OUR SCHOOL ETHOS
Our mission is to nurture and inspire; to provide the opportunity for each learner to achieve their full potential, within a local and global community.
We believe in:
- Honesty, integrity and respect are essential for building trusting relationships.
- Each person is unique and has equal worth.
- All people are responsible for their actions.
- Open-mindedness, empathy and compassion are essential for living in a diverse community.
- Developing head, heart and hand is necessary to realize one’s potential.
- Leading a healthy and active lifestyle improves the quality of life.
- Expectations that are challenging lead to higher levels of performance and improve results.
- Education is shared responsibility of students, family and school.
- Contributing positively to society and the environment is our shared responsibility.
- Our lives and the life of the community are enriched by diversity.
- Commitment, enthusiasm and perseverance lead to success.
- Nurturing curiosity and creativity stimulates exploration and discovery throughout life.