Our school’s philosophy is to prepare children to live and communicate diversely anywhere in the world. Anton Bruckner International School aims to guide students through their first steps in formal education by helping them to:
- think critically, creatively and independently
- develop character and learn through challenges
- learn through inquiry and discovery -Thinking is fun!
- learn through the variety of cultures within the class
- learn through a variety of teaching methods
- develop a love of learning and self-motivation by achieving academic and personal goals
- discover their personal potential