Positions for 2017/18
Our student body comes from the families involved in the international business, local business, sports and performing arts spheres in Linz .
LISA-JUNIOR is currently seeking experienced teachers for the following positions in 2017/18:
PYP Class Teacher for the Early Learning Center (17 teaching hours)
PYP Class Teacher for Grade 2 /3 (22 teaching hours)
Many of the positions above may be combined with other vacancies listed to offer full-time positions to qualified candidates.
Preferred candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum two years’ teaching experience
- IB training and experience
- International teaching experience
- Current state teaching license or credential for position(s) applied for
- Current Teaching Qualification or credential for position(s) applied for
- Passion for teaching and motivated to make a significant difference to the learning of students.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your application for an advertised vacancy to email@example.com
Your application should be a single PDF file (maximum 4 MB) including the following:
- A letter of application, no longer than one or two pages, explaining your strengths as a candidate and why you are interested in this particular position
- A current CV/résumé not to exceed two pages
- A list of referees with accurate and current contact details (incl. position, email address and telephone number) from the last 5 to 6 years of employment or your 2 most recent (incl. current) positions
- Copies of teaching diplomas, certificates and IB training
The subject line of your email should clearly state the advertised position for which you are applying.