Anton Bruckner International School provides an enriched international curriculum, taught in English, using the International Baccalaureate as a framework for eligible students of all nationalites.
Students entering the school in Grade 2 and above will be screened in reading comprehension, writing and math. The grade that the student will enter will be dependent on these results. Anton Bruckner International School does not have support services for students with learning disabilities.
Anton Bruckner International School does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, and national and ethnic origin.
To be qualified for admission to Anton Bruckner International School, a child must:
- show acceptable skills at the appropriate academic level. These skills will be proofed by a review of the previous school records as well as an adequate performance on an admissions interview.
- have reached his/her sixth birthday on or prior to August 31st of the current year to enter Grade 1. If your child is born between September 1st and December 31st we have the possibility to screen your child upon his/her academic level.
Children who meet the above criteria will be accepted at any point during the school year, depending upon space available in the grade level for which he/she is applying.
The registration procedure is as follows:
- Austrian and international students can be registered for grade 1.
- International students who are already visiting another primary school can be registered for grades 2, 3 or 4.
- Austrian students with an international background can be registered for grades 1 to 4 (eg. parents who stay or stayed in another country).
REGISTRATION FORMS WILL BE FORWARDED TO YOU UPON REQUEST!!!
Please send an email to:
Gabriele Untersperger, M.Ed.,